Sorry, this job has expired.
Concessions Supervisor @ Bridgestone Arena
$15.00 Per Hour
Oversees operation of assigned concessions outlets, supervises concessions associates and non-profit volunteers (if applicable), in accordance with the Company’s GuestPath Universal Service Standards and applicable Operational Standards.
• Supervises and coordinates activities of concession associates on a per shift basis, including scheduling, training, counseling and enforcing work procedures and service standards
• Observes, evaluates, and documents job performance of stand attendants, stand leaders, and assists with stand personnel performance.
• Inspects all stands and portables in the assigned area.
• Ensures that all equipment is set up properly and operating efficiently and accurately.
• Ensures all stands, portable carts and surrounding areas remain clean, sanitized, and safe
• Analyzes and resolves all problems with associates, guests, and the operation with the assistance of management.
• Cashes out associates following cash handling procedures; investigates “over and shorts” with stand leaders and volunteer groups.
· Estimates, requests, and inspects supplies and inventory.
• Ensures accuracy of all deliveries
• Adheres to and enforces inventory and labor control measures
• Performs opening and closing procedures for assigned area
· Performs other duties as assigned.
• Assists concession associates in serving guests as business levels demand
• Assists management in performing inventory counts
Education & Experience:
• Minimum of one year experience in foodservice position required; previous experience as a stand attendant or stand manager preferred.
• Previous cash handling/cashier experience required.
• Previous supervisory experience preferred.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
• Excellent guest service skills; ability to adhere to GuestPath’s Universal Service Standards
• Ability to complete required pre-employment sanitation and alcohol service training
• Knowledgeable in the operating food service equipment, basic food preparatory techniques, sanitation and safety issues.
• Basic math skills; ability to accurately account for cash and inventory.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills – ability to communicate with staff and to prepare written stand reports after each event.
• Strong time management and organizational skills; ability to direct the work activities of several associates simultaneously and plan ahead.
• Highly motivated, ability to take initiative.
• Ability to work effectively with others
• Ability to work in fast-paced environment
• Ability to work in extreme cold temperatures
• Age Requirement (if applic): 21
• Frequent walking, throughout entire facility, for entire length of shift
• Constant standing, bending, reaching and repetitive motions
• Ability to perform normal lifting of stock up to 50 pounds
Environmental Working Conditions:
• May be exposed to variable temperatures, including extreme hold and cold, depending on season
* All positions require you to successfully complete a pre-employment background check and drug screen.
*Nothing in this job description restricts the management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities on this job at any time.
Delaware North Companies, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer