Concession Stand Cashiers
Sorry, this job has expired.
Under the direction of the Stand Manager or Level Supervisor, serves food and beverage from a concession stand in accordance with the Company’s GuestPath Universal Service Standards and applicable Operational Standards.
• Properly records all transactions via the point of sale system and informs guests of the amounts owed.
• Collects the proper money for food and beverage items; processes credit card or determines correct change for guests.
• Accounts for all transactions; maintains accurate cash count and balance banks at end of shift
• Performs other duties as assigned.
Education & Experience:
• Cash handling experience required
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
• Excellent guest service skills; ability to adhere to Company’s GuestPath Universal Service Standards.
• Ability to complete required pre-employment sanitation and alcohol service training.
• Basic math skills; ability to accurately account for cash and inventory.
• Effective communication skills; ability to communicate with guests and receive orders.
• Ability to work effectively with others.
• Ability to work in fast-paced environment.
• Ability to follow job procedures and supervisor’s instructions with a cooperative work attitude.
• Maintains good personal hygiene in a clean and complete uniform.
• Constant standing, walking, bending, reaching and repetitive motions.
• Ability to remain stationary for entire length of shift.
• Ability to perform normal lifting of stock up to 35 pounds.
Environmental Working Conditions:
• May be exposed to variable temperatures, including extreme hot and cold, depending on season.
• May be required to work in confined and/or narrow spaces.
• May be required to work overtime on short notice
*All positions require you to successfully complete a pre-employment background.
*Nothing in this job description restricts the management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities on this job at any time.
Delaware North Companies, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer